Free Website Hosting

Hacking Wi-Fi

Cara Hack Password WiFi/Hotspot
Semenjak beberapa tahun belakangan ini, dibeberapa tempat publik di Indonesia telah dipasang sejumlah arena wi-fi/hotspot yang memanjakan para penjelajah internet untuk melakukan aktivitas dunia mayanya. Nah, pernahkah anda merasa sebel jika sebuah jaringan tak menghendaki anda masuk atau menggunakan dengan proteksi password member?
Wow, coba gunakan Wireless Key View v1.15. Dengan software ini anda mampu melihat Nama jaringan, Tipe Key Networknya, dan hash passwordnya, sekaligus hasil cracknya. Segera coba, download dulu di:

Wireless Key View vl.15.
Screenshoot:

Review:

WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service of Windows XP and by the ‘WLAN AutoConfig’ service of Windows Vista. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard.
WirelessKeyView doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (WirelessKeyView.exe) to any folder you like, and run it.
After you run it, the main window should displayed all WEP/WPA keys stored in your computer by Windows ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service. For WEP keys, the key is also displayed in Ascii form. Be aware that this utility can only reveal the network keys stored by Windows operating system. It cannot recover network keys stored by any other third-party software.
Deleting Wireless Keys Of Old Network Adapters
Starting from version 1.15 of WirelessKeyView, you can delete wireless keys/passwords of old network adapters that are no longer plugged to your computer, by using the ‘Delete Selected Items’ option.
Be aware that this delete option only works for network adapters that are not active anymore. If your network adapter is active, use the standard user interface of Windows to delete the unwanted keys.
Command-Line Options
/external Load the wireless keys from external instance of Windows XP.
/stext Save the list of all wireless keys into a regular text file.
/stab Save the list of all wireless keys into a tab-delimited text file.
/stabular Save the list of all wireless keys into a tabular text file.
/shtml Save the list of all wireless keys into HTML file (Horizontal).
/sverhtml Save the list of all wireless keys into HTML file (Vertical).
/sxml Save the list of all wireless keys to XML file.
System Requirement
* Windows XP with SP1 or greater.
* You must login to windows with admin user.
* filesize: 1.5mb
ini saya dapat dari blog tetangga,sekedar buat sharing saja..

17 komentar:

  1. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
    Also see my website: just click the next website page

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    Also see my web page - click through the up coming page

    BalasHapus
  3. I am curious to find out what blog system you
    are utilizing? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?
    my web page - shoes online shop - www.bearmarketinvestments.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    Have a look at my page : zusatz pflegeversicherung vergleich

    BalasHapus
  5. Hey I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
    My web blog ; All Affiliate Programs

    BalasHapus
  6. I every time used to read post in news papers but
    now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews,
    thanks to web.

    my web-site ... Read A lot more
    My web page > mouse click the up coming website

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Also visit my web site; http://flightsone.com/index.php?do=/profile-828/info/

    BalasHapus
  8. You can definitely see your skills within the article you write.

    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    My web site ... Benutzer:Kristian2 – Hotelcamp

    BalasHapus
  9. Nice respond in return of this matter with solid arguments and describing all on the topic of
    that.

    my website; just click the up coming document

    BalasHapus
  10. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    my page: mouse click the next page

    BalasHapus
  11. Your оwn rеport features vеrіfіed
    helpful to mysеlf. It’ѕ quite useful
    and you're simply naturally extremely experienced in this area. You have got popped my personal sight in order to different opinion of this kind of subject matter using intriguing and solid articles.

    my webpage ... zolpidem
    Here is my web page :: zolpidem

    BalasHapus
  12. I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a
    post on a website or I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it's triggered by the sincerness communicated in the article I read. And on this article "Hacking Wi-Fi". I was excited enough to leave a comment :-) I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be simply me or do some of these remarks look as
    if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting
    on additional places, I'd like to keep up with you. Would you list all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    my web page; SenegalHit

    BalasHapus
  13. The writе-up offers establiѕhed useful to mysеlf.
    It’s veгy uѕеful and уοu
    агe сlearly quitе exρеrienceԁ in this
    area. Yοu have exposed our eye in orԁeг to numегouѕ vieωs on thіs mattеr tоgеther with intrіguing and stгong cοntеnt material.


    mу wеb site ... buy Klonopin online
    Feel free to surf my web-site : klonopin online

    BalasHapus
  14. I visited multiple web sites except the audio quality for audio songs existing at
    this web site is genuinely wonderful.

    Feel free to surf to my website; Suggested Looking at

    BalasHapus
  15. Duperre super-site! I am loving it! ' Will come back once more - even eating into ad Thanks.

    My web page: urlaub günstig online buchen

    BalasHapus
  16. You're a very wise man! :)

    My web site; günstig urlaub buchen last minute

    BalasHapus